- Our generalized view from the outside reflects a perception of your company that you may have already felt from an internal perspective
- search for administrative problem areas that may cost you time and money
- assess your traditional function structures
- question your administrative working methods
- we evaluate programs and devices in the current context
- we try to recognize your communication patterns
- Sensitization for effective administration
- Showing ways for change
- Paper-poor future
- Individual entrepreneurs in particular often operate in very diversified business fields. Organisatrice' keeps the operative business administration together in the background. The entrepreneur can thus concentrate on the technical execution again.
'Organisatrice' is a generalized structuring tool. It allows, with relatively little effort, to steer even ancestral business processes quickly and continuously into an orderly path. Thus, restructuring processes can be initiated unspectacularly. These can also be approached sectorally in order to reduce the risk and to be able to evaluate the change prematurely.
Low risk implementation phase
- if the changes are not convincing, the exercise can be stopped with little effort and the information platform can be maintained at a low cost level if required (for information consultation)
Stability and order
- 'Organisatrice' always reflects the operational side in a structured form
- the program remains stable and clear even when the human side acts imperfectly
- the program forms a stable backbone in times of change
- the transparent structuring of the program also serves as management assistance
Changes require time resources and burden the wage budget. Organisatrice' tends to reduce time costs and thus helps to reduce restructuring costs.
These restructurings often provoke emotional reactions from employees, which need to be understood at an early stage. You may have the time and competence to accompany these processes yourself.
- Constructively assist your employees in the change process
- train your employees in key positions