In its native version, the term could be understood as building management
The transition to more abstract technical systems then takes place in the concept of service lifecycle management.
From the point of view of the technical service provider, who carries out his work on site at his customers' plants, the following information segments are usually of interest
Recognize geographic exposure
- this is classically reflected in the term 'building management'
Maintain customer relationships
- several customers are involved in one building maintenance
- one customer often owns several building objects
Integrate third party actors
- control involved suppliers and service providers
- organize and dispatch resources