The use of our side is possible without an indication of personal data. The use of individual services on our site may be subject to different regulations, which in this case are explained separately below. Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. Data is personal if it can be clearly assigned to a specific natural person. The legal principles of data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). The following regulations inform you in this respect about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data by the provider.
021 624 68 24
- We would like to point out that Internet-based data transmission has security gaps, making it impossible to provide complete protection against access by third parties.
- We use so-called cookies on our website to recognize multiple use of our offer by the same user/internet connection owner. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. They serve to optimize our Internet presence and our offers. These are mostly so-called "session cookies", which are deleted after the end of your visit.
- However, in some cases these cookies provide information in order to recognise you automatically. This recognition takes place on the basis of the IP address stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offers and make it easier for you to access our website.
- For technical reasons, the following data, among others, which your Internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider, are recorded (so-called server log files):
- Browsertype and -version
- used operating system
- Website from which you visit us (Referrer URL)
- Website you visit
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you may have provided and thus does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimize our Internet presence and our offers.
- On our website we offer you the possibility to contact us by e-mail and/or via a contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
Use of web analysis service Matomo (Piwik)
- You can contact us free of charge on the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act if you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data and their correction, blocking, deletion or revocation of a consent granted. We would like to point out that you have the right to correct incorrect data or delete personal data if there is no legal obligation to retain it.