'Organisatrice' provides you with structural planning layers in the background that give you the respective job context. Thereby you 'drag' an appointment directly into the agenda and give it a precise time frame.
Any kind of assignment is thus quickly fixed in the graphical agenda with a targeted 'drag'n'drop'.
This allows you to balance the high reactivity of unforeseen events with long-term structured assignments, such as the annually planned maintenance work.
Organize the schedule
- long-term structured scheduling in the background
- spontaneous action
- annual maintenance work
- internal administrative time blocks
- repetitive assembly blocks
- planned absences
- selective planning levels, where you have created a fully correlated entry within a 'drag'n'drop' ...
- without text input
- with full order context
- simple user interface
- full flexibility
- structured assignments in the respective order context
- spontaneous entries
- linked order context
- one click
- scroll back the agenda